Would you like to attract new customers to your restaurant, bar or nightclub? An iPhone or an Android App will help you do this.
Apps are becoming recognised as effective and direct marketing tools. With the continuing popularity of smartphones the way that people use their phones to find information is changing. People are now likely to look for information using smartphones built in search engines – the App stores (Apple App Store and Android’s Google Play) to find out information. This information is typically location specific, for instance a visitor to Brighton will search Brighton on the App Store to find out what’s on and where to go. Is your restaurant bar or club visible to these customers?
People now expect companies to have apps, not having an app is beginning to become as unthinkable as a company not having a website. 38% of smartphone users now check apps before they even get out of bed in the morning. An app is a way to offer your customers a much more interactive service that is available for them whenever they want not just during opening hours of the restaurant, bar or nightclub.
Restaurant/Bar/Nightclub apps can contain numerous features that will all help to enhance the service that you offer customers, and help to attract more customers to your bar, features such as:
- Integrated loyalty cards, which could be linked to social networking sites, encouraging customers to ‘check in’ and ‘tweet’ about the business in order to get loyalty card points.
- Integrated Social networking sites – Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare could all be integrated. Encouraging people to promote the business to their social networks
- ‘Appy’ Hours could be run via the app, this could be like a personal happy hour. The app would then reveal offers that are on during the ‘Appy’ hour and it would also notify the customer when the hour is finished.
- Push notifications can be used by the business to send messages to customers. These messages are direct and effective. Push notifications are free to send and can be much more effective and cheaper than printing and distributing leaflets and flyers.
- The app could be completely personalised for the customer this means that it would greet the customer when they open the app and the content within the app could be personalised for the customer.
An iPhone or Android app will offer your business a number of benefits, that could help to generate more revenue, differentiate you from the competition and enhance the service that you offer to your customers. Contact us today to see how we can help your business.