Insight Mobile are experienced in creating financial services sector conference apps for a variety of organisations. Our conference apps are an essential element at these events as they can transform the delegate’s conference experience. The range of features on offer will both engage and inform delegates in order to create an easy to navigate and beneficial event. Some features particularly relevant for financial services sector conference apps consist of:
- Personalisation – the app can be personalised so that each delegate or exhibitor registers to the app and then welcomed personally, they can also create personalised agendas by selecting the sessions and workshops that they wish to attend.
- Floor-plans/Maps/Venue guide – at such large scale events it is often difficult to navigate efficiently, therefore the incorporation of a venue guide with links to interactive floor plans and GPS maps allows for easier navigation.
- Chat Function – this feature includes a list of attendees that delegates can browse and then communicate with via an instant messaging feature.
- Abstract, Poster and Presentation Search Feature – this feature allows for all documentation to be uploaded onto the app including abstracts, posters and presentations, these can be incorporated into a search feature and delegates can access these at any time and email theses to themselves.
- Business Card Swapping – networking is increasingly important at conferences and this feature allows delegates to create their own QR code business cards and exchange these with other attendees via the app.
- Exhibition guide – a section can be included that displays a list of exhibitors, each exhibitor can have a section which includes a link to their website and to an interactive floor plan highlighting their location. This section also offers the opportunity to sell additional advertising.
- Gamification – a reward card feature where delegates receive points/rewards for visiting exhibitors, completing quizzes and feedback forms or meeting certain people, this could result in people winning prizes or being entered into raffles. This feature is designed to engage the user and create an interactive experience.
- Speaker Questions – this feature allows for delegates to communicate with the speakers before, during and after the event, this could allow speakers to adjust their presentations accordingly or answer any questions regarding the talk post-event.
- Multi-event – there is also the option to upgrade the conference app into a multi-event app which would allow the organisation to re-use the apps for as many events as they like.
- Keypad voting – keypad voting functionality can be incorporated in the app, the data can be collated into a database and this could be shown on a live screen
- Social Media Integration – the app can include a link to the organisation’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles – this can allow delegates to promote the event and organisation through their social networking site.
- Push notifications – the ability to instantly send messages to delegates to notify them of changes or sessions starting, alternatively this can be used as an additional advertising tool for sponsors.
- Feedback forms – forms can be incorporated into the app which delegates can complete on a session-by-session basis or post-event, this means that conference organisers get a higher response rate at their events and the information is easily collated in a database.
Financial services sector conference apps position the event and organisation as professional and technologically up-to-date, an Insight Mobile conference app is a bespoke, native iPhone and Android app which is designed to promote the organisation or event. The apps allow financial organisations to provide their delegates, exhibitors and sponsors with a better service. As well as the range of features on offer, there are also other benefits of implementing conference apps at your events such as the additional marketing benefits that the app brings.
Insight Mobile have developed conference apps for a variety of financial organisations such as the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and Airmic. To learn more about how you can benefit from financial services conference apps contact us today.