Insight Mobile are specialists in developing smartphone and iPad apps for the pharmaceutical industry. Most business sectors are beginning to see the benefits of smartphone technology and specifically apps for their businesses. The pharmaceutical industry is one sector that is beginning to understand the impact and benefits that apps can bring for a company.
One of the most effective uses of pharmaceutical apps is in marketing, and the use of electronic detail aids. We specialise in developing and launching animated electronic detail aids for the pharmaceutical industry.
An iPhone and Android electronic detail aid app from Insight Mobile is designed to be an effective marketing tool that will help to differentiate your company from the competition. Our electronic detail aids are designed to be informative, engaging and interesting. They are designed to show off the product in an interesting and visually attractive way, whilst also making sure that all that all the information about the product is explained fully. An electronic detail aid app will allow a sale rep to deliver a slick and professional presentation. That will convey large amounts of information in a clear and concise and engaging way that is easy to understand and interpret.
We are also one of the UK’s leading specialists in developing conference and events apps for the pharmaceutical and medical industry. We work on a White Label basis for many production companies, Ad agencies and AV companies, as they do not usually have the skills required to develop high quality cross platform apps. We can also develop web apps if required, as we have the expertise to develop apps across phone platforms using both native and web app technology. We are able to offer our clients the best advice on which solution will offer them the highest quality product for their event.
Our pharmaceutical conference apps are designed to support the conference organisers and enhance the delegate’s experience of the event.
iPhone and Android conference apps can include numerous features such as:
- A fully branded native iPhone and Android app that can be used for multiple events and conferences. And can also be fully personalised for the individual delegate.
- All the conference information – including personalised agendas, city guides & information on key speakers.
- My briefcase functionality – all the conference materials can be kept and accessed via the app (reducing printing costs). This could include session catch up videos for delegates who have missed a session.
- Integrated social networking functionality – this will allow delegates to network via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Key pad voting and market research can be done via the app.
- Ask the speaker a question via the app.
- Team building activities can be included on the app
- We can include quizzes, competitions and games (for in-house events) on the app. This makes the app more fun and interactive for delegates and a competition can be a good tool to market the app.
- Chat functions designed to allow organisers to set up chat rooms on the app for delegates on different topics.
- Augmented reality features.
- Automated attendance certificate production and registration (if the conference is for physicians).
We have in-house, understanding of the regulatory requirements pharmaceutical companies need when producing such materials and how their marketing and sales processes work. This enables us to offer high quality solutions to their marketing needs that will address all their requirements.
All of our apps are developed using native technology, they are easy to update and maintain and will not need extensive onsite support. We believe that the technology should work for the clients needs and that the client shouldn’t have to change their needs to suit the technology.
As all our apps use native technology they are designed to function perfectly both offline and online. This is especially useful for conferences where there are a high number of delegates; as the venues Wi- Fi may not have sufficient bandwidth to support the app.
Our electronic details aids are also designed to work offline, this is vital for sales reps as they do not necessary know if they will have access Wi-Fi or 3g everywhere that they need to visit.
Insight Mobile are specialists at developing apps that will help to add value to your business and give you company a competitive advantage.
For more information about how our pharmaceutical apps and how they could work for your company contact us today.